Learn to Make Yummy Snacks and Meals!
Makes 3 servings:
What you will need:
Ingredients for Trifles:
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 5 oz lemon curd
- 1/4 of a pound cake or angel food cake, cut in cubes
- 1 cup each: strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, (rinsed and dried, strawberries sliced)
- Mason jars/ tall glasses
Ingredients for Whipped cream:
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp powder sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Whisk/electric wisk
Ingredients for Slushies:
- 1/2 envelope of Cherry Kool-Aid powder mix
- 1/2 envelope of Mixed Berry Kool-Aid powder mix
- 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar each color
- 1 cup club soda each color
- 1 cup ice about each color
- Blender/ Food Processor
- Tall glass
Rules for joining the class:
- Please keep your microphone muted
- Raise your hand if you have a question
- Show your art up close to the camera when asked to share progress
- No recording the lesson out of respect to other students
Where are the event details?
- You will receive the link to the event upon registration.
- You will receive reminders 48 hours before the event, 2 hours before the event, and 2 minutes before the event starts.
- YA reserves the right to cancel, postpone or reschedule a class if the number of students does not meet min.